BACKGROUND & COMPANY PROFILE
We kicked off in June 2014, headed by two experienced construction industry professionals with a keen eye for a shift in the market.
Having found a gap and opportunity to provide clients with reasonably priced, highly detailed traffic management plans for industries across road building, construction and local government, we found our unique position in the field.
Known for our reliability, ability to be transparent and trustworthy, we’ve become a leading supplier for high-quality, fully compliant traffic management plans for a diverse range of settings.
We are a well-established, industry-trusted provider
Highly experienced in our field, we work with clients and industry partners to create highly specialised traffic plan solutions.
Designed to get through council approvals smoothly, our work is known for its precision accurate, attention-to-detail and proven strategies.
Our plans meet all industry codes and regulations
Traffic Plans Company is backed by a pre-qualification status with VicRoads, and strictly adheres to the various guides; Codes of Practice; Australian Standards; all aspects of the Road Management Act, and further regulations.
Driven by innovation
This commitment is backed by a management team which focuses on continuous improvement and investment in various leading-edge technologies. Each of our team members brings a wealth of knowledge and skills to the table.
– quality management systems –
– aerial mapping and plan-drafting software –
– swept path analysis and traffic management construction plans –
– employee training to provide the highest levels of quality and service –
The Fine Print
The Traffic Plans Company is fully ISO Certified in:
ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 45001:2018 | ISO 14001:2015
Development and drafting of Traffic Management Plans designed to manage risks and provide safe work environments for workers, pedestrians, motorists and cyclists, whilst minimizing disruption to traffic flow through a wide range of work sites:
– The obtaining of authorisation(s) from VicRoads and/or Local government and Councils to allow the implementation of professional traffic management strategies
– An audit capability with a qualified Senior Road Safety Auditor; and
– Assistance with meeting your WHS obligations to provide the safest possible work environment for staff, contractors and the general public.
Got a Project?
Your end-to-end solution for traffic plans in Australia.
Whether your project is the construction or maintenance of a major infrastructure asset; ongoing maintenance for utilities networks – such as gas, power or water – or a small road remediation for a local council, we’re your go-to experts. We can even support your commercial or residential construction, creating a fully customised traffic management plan that embraces your needs.request a quote
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We’ll call you back within 30 min!